Find a Car Dealer
10 Ford Dealers Closest to Norfolk, VA 23503
(1) Priority Ford7520 North Military Highway
Norfolk, VA 23518Visit WebsiteCall: (757) 583-3673Phone: (757) 583-3673
(2) Wynne Ford1020 West Mercury Blvd.
Hampton, VA 23666Visit WebsiteCall: (757) 838-3673Phone: (757) 838-3673
(3) Beach Ford Inc2717 Virginia Beach Boulevard
Virginia Beach, VA 23452Visit WebsiteCall: (888) 869-6079Phone: (888) 869-6079
(4) Cavalier Ford at Chesapeake Square4021 Portsmouth Blvd.
Chesapeake, VA 23321Visit WebsiteCall: (757) 488-8311Phone: (757) 488-8311
(5) Cavalier Ford Lincoln - Greenbrier1515 S. Military Hwy
Chesapeake, VA 23320Visit WebsiteCall: (757) 424-1111Phone: (757) 424-1111
(6) Colonial Ford Trucks Tidewater Inc3725 Holland Blvd
Chesapeake, VA 23323Visit WebsiteCall: (757) 485-8285Phone: (757) 485-8285
(7) Bowditch Ford Inc11291 Jefferson Ave.
Newport News, VA 23601Visit WebsiteCall: (800) 735-2211Phone: (800) 735-2211
(8) Riggins Motor Co781 Poquoson Ave.
Poquoson, VA 23662Visit WebsiteCall: (757) 868-7777Phone: (757) 868-7777
(9) Hall Ford Lincoln12896 Jefferson Avenue
Newport News, VA 23608Visit WebsiteCall: (757) 989-5700Phone: (757) 989-5700
- Class: Basic, Mid-Level, Luxury, and Performance
- Vehicles: Cars, Trucks, SUVS, and Minivans
- Founded: 1903
- Parent Company of: Lincoln
- Country of Origin: United States
- Price-Range: $13,660 to $80,000+
- Basic Warranty: 3 Years/36,000 Miles
- Drivetrain Warranty: 5 Years/60,000 Miles
- Roadside Assistance: 5 Years/60,000 Miles
- Official Website: www.ford.com
Ford has an estimated $900 *destination charge. When you see an advertisement
with a "starting price" the destination charge is usually excluded to make the vehicle appear less expensive. Keep in mind that there are usually
some sort of factory rebates or dealer discounts that will save you money off of that price.
*The destination charge is the cost of transporting a vehicle from the factory to the dealership. It is a standard practice among car manufacturers.